The Other AI: Augmented Intelligence in Law
In this episode, Rob McAdam, VP of Product at BusyLamp and host of the LegalTech Arcade podcast chats with Christophe Frerebeau, Founder and CEO of Della in The Other AI: Augmented Intelligence in Law.
This podcast was organised by LegalTech Arcade
- Introduction to Della and the problem it solves
- From software engineer to legal tech founder
- Why AI isn’t being used to its full extent in legal
- Becoming the google of contract analysis
- Augmented intelligence over artificial intelligence
- Layering AI tools on top of popular voice services
- How AI tools can support the full contract lifecycle
- Use of AI in contract negotiation
- The future of AI in law – what next?
Who can Della's legal contract AI help?
The Della Platform has been built specifically for lawyers in law firms and in-house legal departments to use to accelerate their legal contract review using artificial intelligence (AI) during an audit or at the pre-signature stage.
Law firms of any size can benefit from the Della Platform’s AI capabilities to help with legal contract review for due diligence, compliance, lease analysis and more.
Della easily integrates with your existing legal document and contract storage solution and helps you to track, organise and review historic and incoming contracts.
Getting started with Della is easy
Accelerate your contract review process and make faster business decisions today.